Thursday, July 21, 2011

Neither Sleet, Nor Snow, Nor Car Accident Can Keep Me From Star Wars!


Asteroids and obstacles may not concern Lord Vader, but they definitely get my attention. 

 Here's the family car, my daughter named him Hubble, all decked out for Star Wars Celebration V
Here's a slide show of him now post accident. The pictures don't look as bad as it felt from the inside thankfully.


Basically, I was in a car accident and banged up pretty good but still took my medication, got some sleep and then FORCEBooked until the pain became too great. I guess theFORCEBook is my version of a Bacta Tank. Check out my full article, Always in Motion is the Future, at theFORCEBook.com.




If you're a Star Wars fan and not a member of theForceBook, I highly recommend it. Click here to join, it's free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and ideas about the above topic. Remember, to ensure that all comments are in a positive light and respectful of other bloggers, all comments will be moderated and reviewed before being posted.